Saturday, March 12, 2016

Epic fastglass blank, amber 580-3.


    




Finally finished,
an amber Epic fast glass 580-3 blank
Snake Brand tip top and Universal snake guides 
Mildrum stripping guide
Pearsall's Gosamer silk thread
Custom flor grade handle
Lemke down locking reel seat hardware with custom wood insert
Custom alu tube, cork caps


It took me long time to decide how to design the rod.
Ones I wrapped the guides, I felt like not having any tipping at all...
The simple, the better for me...
What is unique here is the custom approach to the inscription areas.

Thin and smooth inscription finishes are always cool, but I've decided to try something ...different.  I put an epoxy finish only where it is necessary, covering the script only in "free hand" style and the wraps tipping. It looks like the epoxy spills out from the tipping over the script. 
And it is always unique...
The rod is for selling and listed in ebay here http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-built-8ft-5wt-3pc-amber-Epic-S2-glass-fly-rod-/262332349158?hash=item3d1439fae6:i:262332349158,
but we always could discus better price here,
  so if interested in mail me at:
plamenivanov2011@gmail.com
or
pl_ivanov@mail.bg
















No comments:

Post a Comment