Sunday, March 13, 2016

High performance CTS Affinity X 10ft 4wt 4pc

Actually, I finished the rod itself in January, 
but the rod cloth and the alu tube took me more time than I expected...
 Anyway, the outfit is completed  right now.

The blank is the fastest series that CTS offer for freshwater fishing. 
Fast action, without the feeling you are casting a stick.
High performance fly rod suitable for Euro style, short line nymphing, 
boat or high water casting when the extra rod length is needed.

The other components used are:
- Snake Brand Original guides and tip top in black nickel;
- Fuji stripping guide;
- Custom turned flor grade handle;
- Lemke reel seat hardware in champagne color with custom turned wood insert;
- Custom rod cloth and alu tube with cork and bamboo cap.

What you can find different here is the inscriptions finish, being applied only over the scrip.
As a matter of fact, I experimented the idea on that rod at first, after that on the Epic I posted previously.
Why I did it? Just cause I felt that way. In some way it is unique... What do you think?

SOLD!








No comments:

Post a Comment